The stone bridge is the oldes and the most massive bridge in Aizpute town and it links the banks of the river Tebra. The bridge was built in 1907. Kazdanga baron, karl Wilhelm von Manteuffel, funded the construction of the stone railings so the central par of the railings has Manteuffels’coat of arms and the inscription of the year of construction.
Address: Liepājas iela, Aizpute
GPS: 56.721200, 21.597463