Laža – Padure manor (Laschen) renovation works wre carried out in the 1970s, when a park and an artificial pond were also made. The park has several rare tree species. After the agrarian reform of the first ibdependence of latvia, the land plot of the Manor was distributed in 1920 to farmers who were fighting for the freedom of Latvia but the castle remained without its owner. In 1929, it was reassigned as a school. In 1969, a special boarding school was opened here.
Address: “Lažas internātskola”, Lažas pagasts, Aizputes novads