Dzērve manor (Dsehrwen) house was built in the early 19th century. It was destroyed by the fire during the revolution in 1905, but later (1906 – 1912) was rebuilt according to a design by architect G. Berchi in a neo – classicist style. Large white tile fireplace, tairs with handrails and the 20th century interior decorations are still well – preserved from the old period of the ruling barons. The Manor also includes a large landscape park of 6,7 ha created according to the English style of Courland. The manor currently houses Dzērve primary school.
Address: Dzērve, Cīravas pagasts, Aizputes novads