The pub building was built in 1868. The pub owner and his family lived in the northern end of the building. The middle section was used as a pub but the southern end was for accommodating travellers and their horses overnight. During the period of baron Karl Wilhelm, the pub was converted into a tea room. This building is a national monument of culture, and its main attraction and values are the facade, the old semi – circular arched windows and doors, as well as two iron wind indicators made in 1667.
Address: Liepu gatve 8, Kazdanga
Web page: www.kazdangaspils.com